Friday, December 31, 2010

Review: Comic Artists on the Web

I mentioned Matt Feazell in my last post, but encounter artists all the time on the internet.  Some have posted a huge body of work, while others, like me, seem to be just starting out.  Here is a short list of some artists I've encountered recently and enjoyed.
 
artoffailingbuddhism


  
vagrantheader copy


  
LucyKnisley2010


  
BrianAndersenSoSupermini


  
jtfordpage10 copy


buzzicon


Perhaps the most amazing thing about these artists is that they share their stories as they make them with little  expectation that you might benefit.  I wish I could support them all, only I am in a similar boat, creating without any guarantee of financial support outside of the products that I offer on my website. Go read and then if you can, help out by buying their stuff.  It is worth it just to help us all keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment